Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 43 Something New

We continued my birthday week by having Japanese with the dysfunctional family (being Danny, Jeff, and I) as well as Nicole, Geoff, Hazel, and Keith.  Matsu never disappoints! Danny had to go to work so Nicole and Geoff hung out with Jeff, Doyle, and I watching tv and shooting the shit.  I'm cutting this short because I'm actually having a lot of fun doing what my project entailed for the day.
Learn something new.  Ask a friend to help you do something using a technique or skill they're good at.
Now, I am ADAMANTLY anti-video game. They make me CRAZY.  I didn't think learning how to use the camera and trying new levels on Little Big Planet  would be so fun! :)
My little sack guy looking like a pissed off vampire at the batting cages.

Look! That is actually me SMILING while playing a video game.  Wonders never cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment